|No. of Positions||67|
|Rated Current||AC/DC 0.4A|
|Rated Voltage||AC/DC 50V|
|Withstanding Voltage||AC 300Vrms/min.|
The 6411 Series are connectors compatible with the PCI-SIG, PCI Express® M.2 specifications. Conventionally, different modules and connectors have been required to enhance each function of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, SSD, Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Near Field Communication (NFC), WiGig and WWAN (2G, 3G and 4G). The PCI Express® M.2 specification supports multiple modules utilizing the same slot designed for each key. It corresponds to high-speed transmission such as PCIe (Gen.3), USB3.0, SATA3.0 and contributes to thinner and lighter notebook PCs and mobile PCs such as Ultrabook and tablet PCs. The 6411 Series are available in various heights and with different keying options for module cards.
PCI Express® is a trademark or registered trademark of PCI-SIG.
Ultrabook™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Wi-Fi is a trademark or registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Bluetooth® is a trademark or registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
(1) Various heights are available in both single and double-sided modules. Furthermore, midplane types featuring very low profiles are available, achieved by cutting into the printed circuit boards.
(2) Various keying options for module cards are available: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L and M.
(3) Working efficiency is improved by allowing angled insertion and removal from 0 to 15 degrees relative to the printed circuit board.
(4) Packaged in tape and reel
(5) RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
(6) Contact Material: Copper alloy
(7) Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
(8) Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +80°C
(9) Plating Specifications
|883||Au (0.1µm Min.)||Sn||Sn-Cu||Yes|
H2.3 / H3.2 Type
|829||Au (0.1µm Min.)||Au||Yes|
|894||Au (0.05µm Min.)||Au||Yes|