This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
7129 Series Board to Board Connector
The 7129 Series is board to board connector which is capable of conducting high current up to 10A . Although it is a space-saving product with 0.7mm stacking height, 2.2mm in width and 5.64mm in length, it achieves high robustness and smooth mating by attaching metals on both side-ends to prevent damage to insulator housings and contacts due to mating in a misaligned way.
- Capable of conducting high current up to 10A for smartphones which is the best class in the industry(*), and contributes to reducing charging time of devices.
(*)Based on research by Kyocera Connector Products as of January 2017
- A metal cover enhances strength, which may otherwise be compromised in space-saving connectors with lower profiles. This also prevents damage from contact misalignment, as the structure of the metal cover helps guide connectors smoothly for easy mating.
- Space saving with stacking height of 0.7mm, width of 2.2mm and length of 5.64mm
- Packaged in tape and reel :15,000 pieces/reel
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
|No. of Positions||Signal : 2 pos. Power : 4 pos.|
|Rated Current||DC 0.4A/Contact(Signal）
|Rated Voltage||DC 30V/contact|
|D.W. Voltage||AC 250Vrms/min.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to +85℃|
|Contact Material||Copper alloy|
|Insulator Material||Heat-resistant plastic|