This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
6288 Series High Heat-Resistant Type
The 6288 Series has been adopted in numerous in-vehicle applications requiring high reliability since its release in 2008. For high temperature applications, Kyocera Connector Products Corporation releases its newly developed “High Heat-Resistant Type”, as an additional model of the 6288 Series. The upper limit of the operating temperature range has been expanded to +125℃. This highly reliable connector features enhanced retention strength to hold FPC/FFC’s and prevents misalignments of contacts from oblique insertions by using tabbed cables, thus enabling secure connection.
- Maximum operating temperature increased to +125℃
- The product can be utilized for versatile FPCs/FFCs with thicknesses of 0.3±0.05mm. The highly reliable connector features an enhanced strength to hold FPCs/FFCs and prevents misalignments of contacts from oblique insertions through combined use with tabbed FPCs/FFCs, thus enabling secure connection. Applicable FPCs/FFCs are common with the straight-type 6801 Series and 6251 Series, as well as the conventional 6288 Series
- Manufactured at production facilities with ISO/TS16949 certifications.
- A temporary holding structure for the FPC / FFC enables simple, one-finger operations, thus increasing work efficiency. A “click” feeling obtained from front locking confirms that the connector is securely locked.
- Packaged in tape and reel: 2,000 pieces/reel.
- RoHS compliant
|No. of Positions||8 to 80 pos.|
(width of the mounting area)
|Applicable FPC Thickness||0.3±0.05mm|
|Rated Current||DC 0.5A/contact|
|Rated Voltage||DC 50V/contact|
|D.W. Voltage||AC 200Vrms/min.|
|Contact Material||Copper alloy|
|Insulator Material||Heat-resistant plastic|