This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
5861 Series 0.35mm Pitch Board to Board Connector
The 5861 Series are space-saving Board to Board Connectors featuring a fine pitch of 0.35mm, stacking height of 0.6mm (between boards) and a width of 1.95mm. With the fine-pitch and low-profile features, the connector achieves high robustness by covering both ends with metals, which prevents the connector from damage caused by misalignments. The new product has a unique contact structure like the Kyocera Connector Products’ existing products, attaining high contact reliability against vibrations or drops.
- High robustness and structure for smooth mating with top face covered by metals.
- Space-saving connector with a pitch of 0.35mm, stacking height of 0.6mm (between boards) and width of 1.95mm, suitable for high-density packaging.
- Anchoring metal tabs are available for power connection with a rated current of 5.0A(/metal tab).
- A pinching structure (two-point contact design), which is highly resistant to vibration and drop shocks, has been adopted for the contact structure. Furthermore, the plug contacts have an original structure featuring a wiping effect which eliminates foreign matter with concentrated load, thus realizing high contact reliability.
- Packaged in tape and reel :15,000 pieces/reel
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
|No. of Positions||6 to 60 pos.|
|Rated Current||DC 0.5A/Contact(～40pin）
|Rated Voltage||DC 60V/contact|
|D.W. Voltage||AC 250Vrms/min.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 to +85℃|
|Contact Material||Copper alloy|
|Insulator Material||Heat-resistant plastic|